Google+

quinta-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2013

Reason



[ Victus (latin) = food; living; manner of live; nourishment ]

Being human and facing life everyday in the world we live in, is hard. Complicated, elaborated, full of decisions we don't want to take, and filled with a heavy conscious most of the time.

All of a sudden I decided to change my life. I want to be healthier, feel better with myself and with my own world; and with everything that surrounds me. I'm taking a big step and changing my way of eating, trying to have a healthier lifestyle.

Here I am going to talk about my experience in changing my way of eating, thinking and acting. I have a goal to stop eating certain types of food. I have a huge respect for people who decided to become vegan, it's not easy to erase a lot of what you were used to, from your life. But I'm going to try, and do that. Do the complicated, and turn it into easy and loveable.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, and hopefully contribute to the improvement of this blog.



Have a nice time,

Catarina - xoxo

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário